LITTLE BLACK DRESS AS NATURE CLASSIC STYLE


We all know that black is always classic. A classy outfit is what we always want to wear. But we usually fail to wear black during day time, we know that black is a color of partywear. As a person who likes to spend time near nature, lush greens, listening to tranquility, birds chirping, and staying close to nature and also being a style lover, here in this blog I am going to share with you my experience on how I styled my look to feel the beauty of nature and at the same time feeling confident and stylish.I wore a simple black T-shirt dress which is very comfortable that makes me feel free and to add style I wore it with brown belt paired with pink block heels, bamboo crafted hat and bag to complete the look. I also added vibrant color tassels on hat to compliment my choice and style. And now I can feel this styling experiment has come up with 'Nature Classic Style.' If you are reading my blogs you must know my style, and how I repeat clothes to create style. And we all know that little black dress is always a savior in our wardrobe when it comes to party. But this time I wanted to wear black as a weekend wear for a trip but keeping it simple, yet classic. So, I felt black is the only color to give me that vibe of classic, beautiful and confidence. I personally believe whatever we wear, we should not wear it for how we look, but how we feel, so adding our own personal touch to any clothing is confidence I feel. Enjoy experimenting looks and create styles. 
Happy Styling 😊
Sharing the details of the look:
T-shirt dress : H&M
Pink block heels: Mochi
Brown Belt: Mochi
Hat and bag: Bamboo craft of Assam sourced from local market

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DRAPING ON DENIM

STYLISH AND MODERN LOOK WITH BANDHNI FABRIC