EARTHY CALMNESS WHISPERS AROUND



Bamboo craft is an ancient craft, and we in this modern society forgets that those crafts are made by the artisans of our own country. Those skilled artisans made these crafts selflessly, but we usually forget to adore their craftmenship. I now have realised the love and efforts they put to make these crafts is beyond our capability. I always get fascinated with things those are handmade and handicrafted and which has the essence of states and culture. I like flavour of culture and tradition.

One evening I went to buy some household stuffs in the market, there I saw a small shop with many crafted jewelleries, bangles and purses. I picked two pairs of earrings and bangles. The sad part is that I never got the chance to pair those with my outfit or I forgot that I have such a precious pair in my jewellery box.

This lockdown have taught me many things, while cleaning my wardrobe I got these pair. One pair was fine and the other was broken. I asked myself if I was disrespecting the efforts that the craft person put on to make such precious jewelleries.

The pandemic of Corona Virus made me realised the importance of handmade and handicraft stuffs. Now, I feel glad that I have these pair which I have paired with a kurti and a skirt. I have made use of a broken piece by pinning on the garment and a beautiful intricate designed bangles on my hand.

Heartfelt respect to our craftperson for their hardwork.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DRAPING ON DENIM

LITTLE BLACK DRESS AS NATURE CLASSIC STYLE

STYLISH AND MODERN LOOK WITH BANDHNI FABRIC