CORSET STORY AND ME



 Corsets are the best choice in flattering the tummy and cincing the waist. It gives our body an enhanced curvier shape. Now, you might be wondering why I am telling you about corset. I think the one who is reading this blog is also more into making their tummy look sexy and how to enhance curve like me, because I am always into it ๐Ÿ˜. I feel every woman is beautiful and everyone of us has that god gifted curve; all we have to do is enhance it with beautiful shaped garments. We know, we  are all born beautiful; but don't you think it is more fun and excitement to play with our own body structure wearing different shaped silhouettes and if it is to enhance curve, why not ? ๐Ÿ˜› 

People earlier said corsets are associated with discomfort because it is made of wire, but there are many variations and those can be more comfortable, like the one I am wearing in the above picture, this corset is made out of mushroo fabric ; u might be asking where you will get this fabric from. It is locally found in Gujarat market. You can source it from there and I assure you will like the feel of the fabric, the feeling is royal; but it is equally easy to carry; you can wear it anywhere according to its silhouettes. Here, I am wearing the corset and sitting in a pleasant place with the touch of sunlight, trees by the river breezes the soul that can open the eyes and fill the life with golden and brights. This is what I felt sitting in a beautiful corner on a wooden chair with the comfort of corset. Corset is not only associated with discomfort; it is comfortable to wear and dance, go for a party, or sit in a pleasant place with the touch of a nature; and get lost in beautiful vibes.

I will be back with another blog very soon. Till then enjoy corset and stay tune to know more about style, fashion and fabric ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DRAPING ON DENIM

LITTLE BLACK DRESS AS NATURE CLASSIC STYLE

STYLISH AND MODERN LOOK WITH BANDHNI FABRIC