WEAR FLORALS WHERE THERE IS NO GARDEN

We already know that florals are bright, and vibrant in colours. Here in this post, I want to share my thoughts what floral means to me in fashion. For me florals are those beautiful artwork women wears to spread love and romance. We also know, a man gives flowers to his lady, but I feel a women don't need a flower bouquet when she wears a floral garment as she is complemented already. I am Sorry guys if you are reading this, but this is what I felt after wearing this garment 😝
We know people for centuries used real flowers to ornate their garments. Today, we the 21st century fashion lovers are lucky to have floral garments, and we do not have to attach or fix any real innocent flowers on it. Loving something and plucking it, thinking it will enhance our beauty and confidence is not the real fashion I feel. Time has changed and our thinking too, and we are lucky that we can wear florals without destroying their lives. I also feel, florals should be worn where there is no garden to elevate mood and space and fill the surrounding with positivity, beauty and spread fragrance of confidence. Enjoy florals...🌸
Please do comment 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DRAPING ON DENIM

LITTLE BLACK DRESS AS NATURE CLASSIC STYLE

STYLISH AND MODERN LOOK WITH BANDHNI FABRIC