WALKING THE LINE BETWEEN CLASSY AND FLASHY


After walking the line between classy and flashy, Leopard print is back again in 2020. If you are following my blog you must know my choices and styles. I am very experimental in dressing and styles. If someone new is reading a blog here, I must tell you that I am the nature lover, as everyone is, anything that nature provides fascinates me, and its not that all nature lover likes flowers only; some may like the unique creatures of Earth like animals and birds, apart from human, and when fashion has given us the opportunity to enjoy fashion with wild prints and cute silhouettes, why would we not try, right? This wrap dress with full sleeves has the beautiful silhouettes to enhance curves. I always wanted to wear wild prints and I could never contribute my guts to order or buy such prints, but when I saw this dress, I immediately ordered from myntra and I was eagerly waiting for the dress and when I got this, I went to a coffee cafe on Satruday wearing this dress, paired with golden and black heels and marron sling. Again for another evening, I picked the same dress from my closet, this time I paired the dress with black criss cross heels from catwalk and black sling from baggit. As, I was getting little late for home, I walked the roadside ramp wearing catwalk heels with coffee on one hand and somehow managed to click the picture in this look, Haha. Now, I must share my experience wearing leopard print. I felt confident, strong, powerful and sexy too. Walking on the street wearing leopard print with coffee on one hand is the best experience I had that evening. The last thing I wanted to share is the styling ideas with leopard print as per my experience, wearing any kind of silhouettes with leopard print is perfect to look sexy but when it comes to an all over print dress, we have to be careful in choosing heels because sometimes all over wild print dress might look tacky if not worn appropriately. Hope you have found this blog helpful and try to contribute your guts to wear wild prints and don't forget to enjoy, try and experiment with such prints this season because it gives the powerful feelings and confidence.
Here are the details of the above look:
Dress : Tokyo Talkies from myntra
Criss Cross Heels : Catwalk
Sling : Baggit 
Accessories: Personal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DRAPING ON DENIM

LITTLE BLACK DRESS AS NATURE CLASSIC STYLE

STYLISH AND MODERN LOOK WITH BANDHNI FABRIC