ENJOY THE GREAT LENGTH; MAXI DRESS


If you already know me, you must know that how much I like indo-western clothing. You might also know that I like something which is flowy and if it is garment I am always super excited to try. Not only me, every women loves to have flowy dresses and gowns in their wardrobe. I am also the same women who likes experimenting with different outfits whether it is the expensive one or from the local market. Without wasting time on choices and style, I should share with you my experience with casual maxi dress look. If you are searching for something different, simple and elegant look with maxi dress for your casual outings or a holiday trip, and if you are confused how to style your hair, I must say you are here at the right place. The last weekend on Saturday, I visited to a resort to spend the whole day. On that day, I wore a long maxi dress paired with black criss cross heels and I tied my hair to feel easy, comfortable and confidence with the look; as per my experience on that day with the styling of maxi dress and hair. As we all know, cleanliness helps us stay confident. I felt tied hair with long casual dress helped me stay confident whole day.
As I am a garment lover who loves to experiment with garment and different look; I must share with you the best thing I experienced on that day. Keeping your hair tied helps you enjoy with your dress on the breezy day: with confidence and style. I also felt sometimes keeping things simple and easy helps us to enjoy the moments and ofcourse the outfit.
Maxi dress are usually bold and beautiful, whether it is a sexy summer or elegant evening look, maxi dresses can be the perfect choice if you can wear them perfectly. This absolutely gorgeous and elegant look with a blue and white print dress is just a worth trying look. You can go for a casual outing, enjoy the evening, lunch date with such an elegant style. You can pair the dress with heels or flats as per the location you have planned to visit. Just don't forget to carry confidence and smile, which will look flawless. Hope you have found this blog helpful and here are the details of the above look:
Dress : Zink London from pantaloons
Heels : Catwalk
Sling : Baggit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DRAPING ON DENIM

LITTLE BLACK DRESS AS NATURE CLASSIC STYLE

STYLISH AND MODERN LOOK WITH BANDHNI FABRIC