AN ETERNAL COMBINATION


An eternal combination to wear. Can there be anything more exciting and stylish than an outfit that's black and white. Black and white can take us anywhere. This combination is simple for casual wear, eye-catching for evening outings, and sharp enough for the office. I was super excited to rework this classic shades black and white in modern way. To make it more striking in appearance, wear it with structured style, like short blazer or knee length blazer. Black is such a classic that without ruining it's original aesthetic, I opted to carry my old black dress with white short blazer paired with white heels and white sling. I paired this look with blue sea-shell earring because I wanted an evening outing look. I should tell you where I got this pair of earring from: in the month of Feb when I visited Somnath temple in Gujarat, I got this cute sea-shell earrings from the store outside the temple. 
To give a classic look I tucked my waist with belt๐Ÿคฃ. The belt is from Maikun which I got from Amazon. Tucked my waist sounds weird here but this is what I did to get this look.
Here in this blog I want to share my thoughts for black and white. We all know and we are experienced and are still experiencing life which is filled with colours, and there is an equal role of darks as well, but we usually tend to balance both to live a happy life. I feel, fashion and style is not separate and different from our everyday life. Everything we need to do is a balance. Balance to live a happy life and balance to look great. So, here is a balance, an eternal combination : Black and White.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DRAPING ON DENIM

LITTLE BLACK DRESS AS NATURE CLASSIC STYLE

STYLISH AND MODERN LOOK WITH BANDHNI FABRIC